Comments are closed.
- Knitted nanotubes spin an electromechanical yarn September 23, 2016New fabric could be used in artificial muscles and smart clothing
- Still not even wrong September 23, 2016Ten years after his infamous anti-string-theory book, Peter Woit thinks the subject is more tangled than ever
- Flash Physics: Seismic CT scans, an acoustic-hologram dove and a room-temperature multiferroic September 23, 2016Today's selection of need-to-know updates from the world of physics
- Chip shifts frequencies of photon qubits September 22, 2016New technology could help to link-up quantum devices
- Knitted nanotubes spin an electromechanical yarn September 23, 2016