Comments are closed.
- 'Physical cryptography' uses neutrons to compare nuclear warheads September 26, 2016Technique can identify objects without knowing what they look like
- Flash Physics: World's largest radio telescope completed in China, tracing mercury in human hair, limiting universal anisotropy September 26, 2016Today's selection of need-to-know updates from the world of physics
- Knitted nanotubes spin an electromechanical yarn September 23, 2016New fabric could be used in artificial muscles and smart clothing
- Still not even wrong September 23, 2016Ten years after his infamous anti-string-theory book, Peter Woit thinks the subject is more tangled than ever
- 'Physical cryptography' uses neutrons to compare nuclear warheads September 26, 2016