1. High-Pressure Hydrogen Sulfide from First Principles: A Strongly Anharmonic Phonon-Mediated Superconductor. Authors: Ion Errea, Matteo Calandra, Chris J. Pickard, Joseph Nelson, Richard J. Needs, Yinwei Li, Hanyu Liu, Yunwei Zhang, Yanming Ma and Francesco Mauri. Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 157004 (2015) 2. Perspective: Role of Structure Prediction in Materials Discovery and Design. Authors: Richard […]
- 2017 International Conference on Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering(CAMME 2017) February 20, 2017Conference: 21 Apr 2017 - 23 Apr 2017, Bangkok, Thammasat University, Thailand, Thailand. Organized by IASED.
- Building blocks of life found on Ceres February 17, 2017Organic compounds may have formed on dwarf planet
- Flash Physics: Massive planet sets star pulsating, new deputy director of BNL's Computational Science Initiative, UAE sets out Mars vision February 16, 2017Today's selection of need-to-know updates from the world of physics
- The many faces of Marconi February 16, 2017Italian innovator Guglielmo Marconi’s complicated personality shaped his personal life as well as the lives of many others, thanks to his embryonic “wireless telegraphy”, writes Elizabeth BrutonElizabeth Bruton
- 2017 International Conference on Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering(CAMME 2017) February 20, 2017