Coming in at just US$54.95 per bottle, Testogen has definitely set its place as one of the top-rated testosterone boosters and legal steroids on the market since it was launch in 2014.
But is it the best testosterone booster around?
Well, keep reading this Testogen unboxing and decide for yourself!
Can't wait to read the juicy stuff? Here's what you need to know about Testogen:
- Increases the body's natural production of testosterone for men
- Increased testosterone = increased strength, stamina, and drive
- Helps to build more muscle and increase overall muscle mass
- Helps to increase focus and concentration
- Melts away excess body fat, especially love-handles and around your belly
- LIGHT UP YOUR LIBIDO!
- Real genuine testosterone boosting ingredients
- LARGE DOSES that produce REAL results
- All-natural ingredients without any adverse side effects
- Excellent bundle deal – Buy 3 Get 2 FREE or Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
- Huge 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Discreet shipping
- Free shipping worldwide
- FREE 20% OFF COUPON CODE for our readers – Use coupon code “CORONA20”
When we looked at Testogen for the first time, we immediately noticed that this testosterone boosting supplement is definitely one of the top contenders for being the best testosterone booster on the market.
Upon first glance at the Testogen website, we were pleasantly surprised to see that it was modern, inviting at clearly displayed the benefits of Testogen straight away.
If you didn't know what Testogen did before hitting up the official website, you'd undoubtedly have a good idea within a few seconds of looking around.
Compared to some other outdated and, in some cases, pushy product websites, the Testogen website is a refreshing change.
With a clean, modern look and feel as well as easy-to-read information and the chat function, it definitely left a good impression on us.
What's more, they have prices in multiple currencies and the ability to change the text to suit a range of different languages.
Well, enough about the website, what about the product itself?
What Is Testogen?
If you don't already know what Testogen is, here is a real-quick breakdown.
Testogen is an all-natural testosterone boosting supplement that comes in the form of a capsule.
Each capsule contains eight natural ingredients derived from plants and minerals formulated to help boost testosterone for men who have low testosterone or “low T” levels.
The company is based in the UK but also offers free worldwide shipping.
What Can You Expect from Taking Testogen?
If you suffer from low-T, then you'll most definitely see real game-changing benefits of using Testogen, according to almost every Testogen review, we were able to read while we were researching this testosterone boosting supplement.
Here's a list of the benefits the official website claims you'll see;
- Increase your strength and stamina
- Sharpen your focus
- Banish tiredness, irritability, loss of concentration, and excess body fat
- Reverse loss of stamina decreased muscle tone
- Stimulate your libido
- Helps to reduce body fat
- Looks after your heart by reducing cholesterol
So, How Does Testogen Work?
We're glad you asked!
But before we continue, if you've already read other Testogen reviews and know your Testogen facts like the back of your hand, we suggest you visit this page to see what the real-world results were after most users tested it for 30 days.
So, back to our question for those of us who aren't too sure how Testogen works.
Firstly, rather than relying on the manufacturer's claims on how a supplement works, we first like to do our due diligence and go straight to the ingredients list to see what the product is actually made of first.
What we found was rather exciting.
We discovered that Testogen contains more of some of the well-known testosterone boosting ingredients than some of its main competitors, Testofuel and PrimeMale.
This fact is how Testogen claims to boost testosterone levels – by the benefits of its eight natural ingredients.
On top of that, Testogen is actually cheaper to buy than both Testofuel and PrimeMale – Bonus!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL TESTOGEN WEBSITE
More About the Ingredients in TestoGen
As we mentioned before, there are eight natural and safe ingredients that makeup Testogen.
Here's the list with some links to useful studies;
An amino acid regulator which helps to produce hormones
A herb with libido-enhancing, testosterone-boosting seeds
RED GINSENG EXTRACT
A well-known aphrodisiac used in Chinese medicine for centuries
A natural, trace mineral that helps many essential processes in the body to work properly
NETTLE LEAF EXTRACT
This element is a herb taken from the hottest, driest places on earth. According to the manufacturer's website, Nettle Leaf Extract is known for its testosterone-boosting qualities and its ability to help build muscle and reproductive tissue.
Although vitamin B6 and B12 are essential for carrying oxygen throughout the body, red blood cell production, and boosting the immune system, their impact on testosterone levels have been studied by only a few researchers.
The research findings are varied, but we found some studies in our research to take note of.
A German study has shown that a small but statistically significant increase in testosterone levels was detected in men who received vitamin D3 after researchers conducted a randomized placebo-controlled study of vitamin D3 supplementation in overweight people who took part in a structured weight loss program for 12 months.
Guided and appropriate supplementation of Zinc has been shown in one study that it may help raise your testosterone levels.
The study examined the impacts of zinc and magnesium supplements. It was discovered that persons who took Zinc for about 30 mg each day reported elevated free testosterone levels in their bodies.
What Are Some of The Alternatives to Testogen?
There are, of course, numerous ways to increase your testosterone levels, such as;
- other testosterone boosting supplements like PrimeMale and TestoFuel
- testosterone gels, patches, and injections
- and natural ways such as eating real foods high in fat-soluble vitamins and avoid processed junk, which can suppress hormones
Some are more dangerous than others, some are more expensive than others, and some just may not work at all.
After all, we're all different.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL TESTOGEN WEBSITE
Is Testogen Right For Me?
According to the Testogen website where they show an intelligent little yes/no test, to answer this, you should first you should ask yourself these questions;
- Have you often found yourself lacking vitality and irritable for no particular reason?
- Is life or work getting you down, or are you frequently tired?
- Are you finding it harder to concentrate and stay motivated at work, home, and during leisure time/sport?
- Do you have increasing problems in the bedroom, such as lack of libido or inability to perform as you would like?
- Is physical work getting harder to do because your strength isn't there any more?
- Has your waist measurement increased over the past year? Can you ‘pinch an inch' or more?
- Are you finding going to the gym a chore these days instead of a challenge you can't wait to tackle and beat?
- Is taking part in sports getting harder and exhausting you before the end of the game/match?
- Does it take you a lot longer to recover after physical effort or training than it used to?
If most of your answers were yes to those questions, then Testogen may be right for you.
And worst-case scenario – if you're not happy with your purchase, you can always claim your 60-day money-back guarantee.
How Much Does Testogen Cost?
This is one of our favorite things about Testogen:
Per bottle, which is a one month supply of 120 capsules, Testogen sells for US$54.95 with FREE shipping.
Not only is it priced quite reasonably compared to other testosterone boosters, but you also benefit from purchasing Testogen in bulk.